Saturday, January 22, 2011

Misty says, "Choke on my dick bitch boy!"


Did you pull your silky pink panties up nice and tight little sissy fairy?  I told you that I wanted you to look sexy tonight, and I meant it.  You have no idea what strapon phonesex can be until you've spoken to your Mistress Misty.  I love a tight little pussy asshole, and I love for you to beg and plead over the phone for my big black strap on cock.  You'll need to entice me first.  Wax that ass and show me that sexy g-string.  I said PRANCE FAGGOT!  Now kiss my black cock.  Lick it.  Suck it bitch!  Is your pussy pulsing yet?  It should be, because once you get my strap-on nice and wet with your little sissy slut throat, I'm going to gape your asshole open wide!  You'll feel like a little slutty girl with your legs way up in the air.  Now, gather your sex toys, lube up nice and slippery, and call me for strapon phone sex you won't soon forget!