Monday, January 24, 2011

$$ Financial Domination Phone Sex $$


Hahaha pervert! You & your wallet are in for it now!  My name is DOMINIQUE, & I'm gonna break you with Financial Domination PhoneSex!  


Something I learned very early on is that pretty girls, like me, get WHATEVER they want from older men.  It's just a fact.  So I've been in the financial domination biz since I realized my daddy would buy me anything I asked for!  From there it just continued with the boys in college & even my professors.  I'd turn every hardon I met into a money pig with just a sweet smile & batting of my eye.  I didn't have to pay for a thing when I'd go out cuz horny men were always buying me presents & giving me money!  So I decided that I needed to take this bigger!  


I figured there had to be lots of men out there who would beg to sniff my panties, lick my asshole, be my doormat & totally pay for it.  That's when I came up with phone sex!  Soooo perfect!  Horny guys with credit cards calling me & giving me their hard earned cahsola is the perfect way to spend my time.


OH, but make no mistake, you'll grovel, beg, worship, quiver & I'll do my job too.  I'll humiliate, tease, berate & abuse you in a ton of different ways.  I get a kick out of being a bratty bitchy Princess while you pay extra for the pleasure & honor of my time!  


Some people have a problem with taking pathetic horny men & milking them dry, but I'm not one of them.  I figure that you wouldn't get to have the attention of a beautiful young girl like me otherwise, so you're making out really well here too!  You get to have a big boner & jack off over the phone to me & for that you must pay! $$$$  I get so excited & wet just thinking about it!


~Dominique